Membership of the Oregon Association of Collaborative Professionals (OACP):
- Enables you to network with other local collaborative professionals
- Provides opportunities for dialog on cases and situations you encounter in your practice.
- Supports ongoing training in the field of collaborative practice.
- Offers visibility for your practice with a listing on this site for you and your website.
- Creates a state-wide association for Oregon collaborative professionals to help improve and amplify our efforts to educate the public and ourselves about the benefits of collaborative practice.
OACP Membership Registration Form
Oregon Association of Collaborative Professionals
c/o Divorce Shoppe
Post Office Box 82848
Portland Oregon 97282